Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Talk on Trends 1

Hopefully most of you guys love the ColorBlocking Trend like I do! It seems like its the only trend I've actually been following through with because there are so many ways you can spin it. You are never limited when coming to ColorBlocking. Since last Spring/Summer it began making it self known in the outfits of many stars and celebs, and still I wouldn't say it's back for this Summer but it never left! All through Fall and Winter of 2011-2012 we have seen different types of color block whether using neutral, or bold and brights pieces. Matching top and bottom with a bold neon or a pastel color belt or purse would be one way. When a next can be a color block with matching colors of the same family, like using pinks for instance. A fuchsia pant with a bubble gum colored top . More popular we have the non related color match like wearing a yellow button down with a purple skirt pairing it with a nude pump and a colored belt.


Share your unique way of color blocking in the comments below..

2 comments:

  1. It took me SO long to get into the colorblocking trend, but now that I'm here, I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so much you can do so I def know how you Feel !!! :)

    ReplyDelete