Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shoe Craves

What is a Shoe Crave?

Featured on this blog every month will be a glob of shoes that I've been eyeing for that particular month. Some I may purchase and feature in future outfit posts, while some would be just me dreaming that I could have them in my closet. With that being said 
the nominees for the month of May Shoes Craves are....





1. Jeffrey Campbell Homg Platform Sneaker $74.95 
2. H&M ColorBlocked Strap Sandal $14.95 
 3. Kelsi Dagger Abrielle Pump $129.00 
Now on Sale for $64.50
 4. Kelsi Dagger Nadeen Platform Wedge Sandal $99.00
Now on Sale for $74.99
5. Jeffrey Campbell Cleata Shoe (Black Smoke) $160.00
6. Pink Crochet Women's Classic TOMS $58.00


What are your Current shoe Craves?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I have number in cobalt! Gilt had them for cheap a month or two ago. Cute picks.

    ReplyDelete